Bacalar And Ponton Tour
This place is home to one of the most beautiful treasures: the Laguna de los Siete Colores, which in addition to its unique natural beauty also houses other surprising treasures. It is home to some of the oldest organisms on the planet that could help decipher the origin of life and the secrets left by pirates of the 17th and 18th centuries when they hid there.
Bacalar was founded by the Mayans and was harassed by pirates for centuries for its commercial importance on the shore of the lagoon of the seven colors. It is a place full of culture whose influence you can see on the facades of the entire town.
- Round trip transportation in van with air conditioning and television.
- Entrance to the Cenote Azul to bathe and relax
- Includes Breakfast at the Cenote Azul Restaurant in Bacalar a dish of your choice
- Chicken Chilaquiles
- Chilaquiles de Carne
- Eggs as you like
- Sandwich club
- Hot Cakes
- A dish of fruit
- Includes Entrance to the Cocalitos Natural Spa
- Free time to bathe
- Swings inside the Lagoon
- Hammocks inside the Lagoon
- Tables and chairs to be comfortable.
- Bottle of water on the tour.
- Includes a 2-hour ride in Ponton in Bacalar points to visit
- Cenote Esmeralda
- Cenote Negro
- Cenote Cocalitos
- Bird Island
- Pirates Channel
- Laguna de Bacalar
- Panoramic view of Fort San Felipe and Laguna de Bacalar
- Includes Food at El Katch Restaurant on the shore of the Lagoon
- Fish fillet a la Diabla
- Fish fillet with garlic sauce
- Breaded fish fillet
- Breaded Chicken Fillet
- Sea food soup
- Vegetarian Pasta
- Beef fajitas
- Get to know the main Park of Bacalar
- Take the photo of the Memory in the Bacalar Letters
- Drinks in the Restaurant for lunch
- Tips for the Staff
- Any extra item that is not described on the "Included Section"
- Bring comfortable clothes
- Swimsuits (For jumping into the water)
- Sunglasses and hats (Highly recommended)
- Use biodegradable sunscreen (Protect the environment)
- Cash or credit for extra items and souvenirs