Cenotes Tour And Kaam Luum Lagoon
Kaam Luum Lagoon, which in Mayan means "Yellow Earth" since the soil is made up of clay that gives it this particular color. Its extensive waters are part of the Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve, which is why it has a large part of tropical jungle around it. Kaam Luum is a magical place that will captivate you, ideal for people of all ages, due to its shallow depth you can enjoy its warm waters and especially a relaxing natural exfoliation. Famous for having a "deep blue spot" in the center, it is an 82 meter deep cenote totally restricted to experienced divers or scientific research.
- Round trip transportation in van with air conditioning and television.
- Includes Box Lunch:
- Entrance to the Kaam Lumm Lagoon to bathe and relax
- Entrance to Cenote Zacil-Ha to bathe and refresh
- Swimming pool
- Entrance to Cenote Mutulha to bathe and refresh
- Entrance to Cenote Choo-Ha for bathing and cooling off
- Includes Food 1 Dish to Choose:
- Cochinita pibil
- Pibil Chicken
- Poc Chuc
- Fajitas Chicken
- Mayan chicken
- Drinks in the Restaurant for lunch
- Tips for the Staff
- Life jackets on the cenotes
- Any extra item that is not described on the "Included Section"
- Bring comfortable clothes
- Swimsuits (For jumping into the water)
- Sunglasses and hats (Highly recommended)
- Use biodegradable sunscreen (Protect the environment)
- Cash or credit for extra items and souvenirs