Chichen Itza And 2 Cenotes
Transport yourself back in time and live the mysticism of the Maya culture with this tour
Witness the legacy of the Maya culture, and learn the history of this wonder of the modern world.
You will also visit the Cenote Ik Kil and Cenote Xcajum, surrounding yourself with natural beauty and swim in refreshing waters.
Then we ahead to Valladolid, a colonial town close to chichen itza.
- Roundtrip Transportation
- Entrance to the archaeological site of Chichen Itza
- 1 Hour of Explanation inside the archaeological zone
- 1 hour of free time for sightseeing
- Bottle of water when entering and leaving the archaeological zone.
- Umbrella per person to enter the archaeological zone (Must return at the end)
- Visit to the 1st Cenote
- 1 Hour to swim in the Beautiful cenote
- Regional Food Buffet
- Regional Mexican Food
- Visit to the Cenote Xcajum to swim
- Rest hammocks
- Visit to the Magical Town of Valladolid (1 Hour)
- Visit the Church
- Hand Crafts (Optional)
- Eat Yucatecan Antojitos (Marquesita)
- Drinks on the restaurant
- Lifejackets on the cenotes (they are optional not mandatory)
- Tips for the Staff
- Any extra item that is not described on the "Included Section"
- Bring comfortable clothes
- Swimsuits (For jumping into the water)
- Sunglasses and hats (Highly recommended)
- Use biodegradable sunscreen (Protect the environment)
- Cash or credit for extra items and souvenirs