Clearboat Snorkel At Cozumel
Can you imagine everything that is at the bottom of the sea? Get to know the Mexican Caribbean Sea like never before with a clear boat only in Cozumel.
- Round trip transportation
- Breakfast included Box Lunch
- Includes Ticket Ferry round trip
- Includes Taxi from Fiscal Wharf to Carlota Wharf (Where the Transparent Boats leave)
- Includes Transparent Boat Tour Unique in the Riviera Maya
- 1 hour and 30 minute tour on the island of Cozumel and its turquoise waters.
- Visit to the Sunken Ships to see all the fish from the transparent boat.
- Snorkel of 20 Minutes in a reef of fish and corals.
- Snorkel equipment
- Soft drinks
- Beers (2 pieces)
- Includes Food at the Carlota Beach Club
- Chicken fajitas
- Beef fajitas
- Breaded fish fillet
- Chicken or Beef Tacos
- Include in the meal 1 Drink:
- Fresh water (tamarindo, horchata, jamaica)
- Soft drink (Soda)
- Free Time in Cozumel
- Shopping Tour for Purchases
- Photos in the Letters of Cozumel
- Drinks in the Restaurant for lunch
- Tips for the Staff
- Any extra item that is not described on the "Included Section"
- Bring comfortable clothes
- Swimsuits (For jumping into the water)
- Sunglasses and hats (Highly recommended)
- Use biodegradable sunscreen (Protect the environment)
- Cash or credit for extra items and souvenirs