The adventure begins after picking you up at your hotel to take you to our new Marina located in the Ferry Terminal in Punta Sam, here we will serve coffee and bread, after a Quick check-in and before boarding our 2-deck catamaran.
After boarding our first stop is the Ixlache Reef which is our first point of departure. snorkel, here we will be approximately 45 minutes and followed by the Snorkel there will be a Snack or Refreshment, and then sail to Contoy where we can enjoy a walk of exploration together with our certified guide, afterwards you will have free time to relax in the Beach.
At approximately 2 pm, we will set sail for Isla Mujeres to the ICE BAR Beach Club, where We will taste the buffet food.
- Continental breakfast at our marina
- Snorkeling gear by National Geographic Snorkeler
- Reef snorkeling at Punta Sam reef for 45 minutes
- Trip to Isla Contoy
- Snorkel experience at Ixlache Reef
- Tour around the island
- Mayan Style Buffet Lunch
- Open bar (domestic)
- Visit to Playa Norte beach
- Time to Relax on the Beach
- Visit to Isla Mujeres downtown
- Shopping or exploring Isla Mujeres
- Party time on the trip back to the marina
- Dock fee and marine park tax
- Ground transportation
- Tips for the Staff
- Any extra item that is not described on the "Included Section"
- Bring comfortable clothes
- Swimsuits (For jumping into the water)
- Sunglasses and hats (Highly recommended)
- Use biodegradable sunscreen (Protect the environment)
- Cash or credit for extra items and souvenirs