Cozumel El Cielo Snorkel
Your vacations in the Mexican Caribbean will never be the same after you live this snorkeling tour in El Cielo Cozumel and also get to know the Colombia and Palancar reefs, with their impressive coral formations, multicolored fish and many more marine species.
Through this snorkeling tour in Cozumel you will be able to appreciate part of the Great Mesoamerican Reef, the second largest barrier reef in the world.
El Cielo Cozumel is a dream place that everyone is talking about! After visiting the reefs, you will put on your visor and snorkel again to take an underwater look at El Cielo Cozumel, a sandbar near the coast of the island where an environment of crystal clear waters and calm waves has been created that dozens of Starfish have chosen it as their home
- Round trip transportation in air-conditioned Van
- Includes Round Trip Ferry Ticket from Playa del Carmen to Cozumel.
- Includes 4-Hour Boat Tour to El Cielo for Snorkeling in Cozumel:
- Boat with Glass Bottom or without Glass Bottom.
- Snorkel El Cielo ( Sea stars)
- Snorkel Arrecife Colombia (Corals)
- Snorkel Palancar Reef (Fish and Corals)
- Visit the Best Beach in Cozumel (El Cielito)
- Free time in Cozumel of 2 hours to get to know the center of Cozumel and its surroundings on the Island.
- On the boat you'll have
- Waters (3 pcs)
- Soft Drinks (3 Pcs)
- Beers (2 Pcs)
- Shot of Tequila
- Snorkel equipment:
- Snorkel tube
- Food includes a dish to choose from in the restaurant:
- Chicken fajitas
- Beef Fajita
- Fish Ceviche
- Shrimp Ceviche
- Snail Ceviche
- Fried fish
- Tacos (Beef-Fish)
- Mixed Nachos
- Include a drink of your choice in the restaurant:
- Horchata water
- Tamarind water
- Marine fee ($50 mexican pesos)
- Tips for the Staff
- Any extra item that is not described on the "Included Section"
- Bring comfortable clothes
- Swimsuits (For jumping into the water)
- Sunglasses and hats (Highly recommended)
- Use biodegradable sunscreen (Protect the environment)
- Cash or credit for extra items and souvenirs