The wonderful island of Cozumel is located a short distance from Playa del Carmen, off the coast of the Mexican Caribbean.
Famous for its fine white sand beaches and crystal clear waters, this area is also home to the largest coral reef system in the Northern Hemisphere, making it a dream location for scuba diving and snorkelling.
The water is so clear that visibility is excellent, so both expert divers and beginners alike can enjoy an unforgettable experience.
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned van.
- Includes round trip Ferry Ticket from Playa del Carmen to Cozumel
- Boat with or without glass bottom
- Includes Snorkel equipment
- Snorkel tube
- Snorkel on three reefs (40 minutes each)
- Lower Paradise
- Villa Blanca
- Sunken Ships
- Free time in Cozumel 3 hours to get to know the Center of Cozumel and the Island's surroundings.
- Drinks on board the boat:
- Bottled water
- Soft drinks
- Food includes a dish to choose from in the restaurant:
- Chicken Fajitas
- Beef Fajita
- Fish ceviche
- Shrimp Ceviche
- Snail Ceviche
- Fried fish
- Mixed Nachos
- Include a drink of your choice in the Restaurant:
- Daisy flower
- Tamarindo water
- Horchata water
- Dock fee ($37 mexican pesos)
- Tips for the Staff
- Any extra item that is not described on the "Included Section"
- Bring comfortable clothes
- Swimsuits (For jumping into the water)
- Sunglasses and hats (Highly recommended)
- Use biodegradable sunscreen (Protect the environment)
- Cash or credit for extra items and souvenirs