The Dolphin Encounter is an outstanding experience all on its own. Now imagine doing it in the crystal clear waters surrounding Isla Mujeres and enjoying a day on this tranquil tropical island!
There are so many other things to do on Isla Mujeres offered during this tour. You'll go on a short boat trip to downtown Isla. While walking up and down the quiet streets of the small island you'll see lots of colorful houses and shops. You will also find great deals on handicrafts made with local materials such as coral pieces, starfish, shells and sand. Shopping Isla Mujeres is an experience all its own, seek out local artists for the best Cancun souvenirs!
If you have some time left, make a quick stop at Playa Norte, one of the calmest and most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean.
- Marine transportation Cancun - Isla Mujeres - Cancun
- Free Wifi
- Life jackets
- Swim with dolphin
- Hand shake
- Buddy pose
- Hand target
- Free time
- Visit to Isla Mujeres Downtown
- Ground transportation to the pier
- Any extra item that is not described on the "Included Section"
- Tips for the Staff
- Bring comfortable clothes
- Swimsuits (For jumping into the water)
- Sunglasses and hats (Highly recommended)
- Use biodegradable sunscreen (Protect the environment)
- Cash or credit for extra items and souvenirs