Explore Cozumel By Jeep Or Buggy
Have fun and travel the island of Cozumel with the Jeep Tour in Cozumel, know it from end to end.
Cozumel is also known as the Island of Las Golondrinas, for its meaning in Mayan; According to legend, Cozumel was the home of Ixchel the goddess of love and fertility.
The Jeep Cozumel tour begins at the Dzul-Ha reef, known as "Great Mayan Reef" (the second largest reef in the world), its waters offer the most spectacular diving and snorkeling in Mexico.
- Round trip transportation by van
- Breakfast included Box Lunch
- Round trip Ferry Ticket Tickets Playa Del Carmen - Cozumel - Playa Del Carmen
- Jeep Wrangler or Dune Buggy (1 to 4 people per unit)
- Guide that drives the Jeep or Buggy at all times and explains each point to visit
- Visit to the Tequilera (Tequila Tasting)
- Bottles of purified water on the tour
- Guided Snorkel from Uvas beach in Cozumel
- Free Time at Beach Club
- Time to bathe and enjoy the Beach in Cozumel
- Beach Lounge Chairs
- Includes Lunch at a Beach club
- Chicken or Beef Fajitas
- Stops are made for purchases (Optional)
- Visit to San Martín beach to bathe one of the best Beaches in Cozumel
- Visit to the Cozumel Viewpoint
- Free time of in Downtown Cozumel to take the photo in the Letters of Cozumel.
- Traveler's Insurance on board the Jeep or Buggy
- Drinks in the Restaurant for lunch
- Tips for the Staff
- Any extra item that is not described on the "Included Section"
- Bring comfortable clothes
- Swimsuits (For jumping into the water)
- Sunglasses and hats (Highly recommended)
- Use biodegradable sunscreen (Protect the environment)
- Cash or credit for extra items and souvenirs