Jungle Tour Speedboat
With the Jungle Tour you have the possibility of traveling at full speed with a speed boat. Feel the breeze from the lagoon and dare to venture into the mangroves. While you drive, your companion can see all the flora and fauna that inhabit the mangrove.
After a long journey through the entire Nichupté Lagoon , you will get to snorkel in Punta Nizuc , part of the Great Mayan Reef , the second largest barrier reef in the world! A beauty of nature that you will be grateful to have known. Here you will be able to observe native species and underwater sculptures created by humans, but which now belong to nature.
- Snorkel Equipment
- English / Spanish guide
- Water bottle per participant
- Ground transportation to the pier
- Dock Fee ($ 250.00 MXN per person, upon registration)
- Any extra item that is not described on the "Included Section"
- Tips for the Staff
- Bring comfortable clothes
- Swimsuits (For jumping into the water)
- Sunglasses and hats (Highly recommended)
- Use biodegradable sunscreen (Protect the environment)
- Cash or credit for extra items and souvenirs