Las Coloradas – Rio Lagartos Tour
In Río Lagartos you can find flora and fauna such as the famous flamingos, generating a unique spectacle the arrival of large flocks painting the sky pink. There you will find mud, you will return to the shore of the estuary, which you can apply to your entire body if you wish, giving yourself a natural exfoliation. Later you will move to the beach with crystal clear green waters, here you can take a bath and get rid of all your clay treatment, this beach has palapas, where you can take a break if you require it.
Las Coloradas, a small town on the Yucatecan coast with a great legacy, which has lasted until today and that is the production of salt typical of the Mayans since ancient times. At present it is the most stable commercial point in Yucatan due to its constant production and distribution of salt. It also has beautiful beaches since it is a little exploited area, so the sand is coarse and its waters very clean.
- Shared Pick Up from the door of your hotel
- Includes Box Lunch:
- Visit to Las Coloradas
- Photos of the Pink Lagoons
- Learn about the salt process
- Salt Harvests
- Native Guide of Las Coloradas
- Water of half a liter
- Visit to the Rio Lagartos Reserve (Mangroves and Lagoon)
- Includes a boat ride through the Rio Lagartos biosphere reserve.
- Visit and Observe the Flamingos
- Know types of migratory birds
- Types of Mangroves
- Meet Crocodiles
- Mayan Bath (Exfoliation)
- Take a bath at Rio Lagartos Beach
- Includes showers in the restaurant to bathe.
- Includes Food at Los Negritos de Río Lagartos restaurant, choose a Dish you like to eat:
- Breaded steak
- Mixed Ceviche
- Fried fish
- Breaded Chicken
- Seafood soup
- Entrance to the Itzamkanac Crocodile Farm.
- Touch the Crocodiles
- Feed the Crocodiles
- Go down to the Habitat of the Crocodiles
- Tax of the Natural Reserve of Rio Lagartos
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Tips for the Staff
- Any extra item that is not described on the "Included Section"
- Bring comfortable clothes
- Swimsuits (For jumping into the water)
- Sunglasses and hats (Highly recommended)
- Use biodegradable sunscreen (Protect the environment)
- Cash or credit for extra items and souvenirs