Puerto Morelos Snorkel
Embrace this adventure for Snorkeling in the Puerto Morelos, in the National Reef Park of this area. The national park is part of the barrier reef called "Great Belt of Reefs of the Western Atlantic" (a.k.a. "Great Mayan Reef" and belongs to the "Mesoamerican Reef System") considered the second largest barrier in the world.
- Round trip transportation from your hotel.
- Boat Snorkel Tour 2 hours in Puerto Morelos
- 2 Reefs
- Snorkel equipment
- Life jacket
- Water bottle
- Fruit (Apple or Banana)
- Free Time in Puerto Morelos
- Dock fee and marine park tax
- Tips for the Staff
- Any extra item that is not described on the "Included Section"
- Bring comfortable clothes
- Swimsuits (For jumping into the water)
- Sunglasses and hats (Highly recommended)
- Use biodegradable sunscreen (Protect the environment)
- Cash or credit for extra items and souvenirs