Tulum 5 x 1
Ideal for exploring travelers who love nature and history, guided by a professional you will discover two of the most important Mayan remains on the peninsula. Enjoy free time to explore and take pictures inside the archaeological sites of Tulum (archaeological zone located in front of the sea) and Coba (the only temple that can still be climbed), travel the roads and trails of this ancient empire and let yourself be amazed by the wonders that await hidden between the jungle and in front of the sea.
- Round trip transportation
- Includes Entrance to the Tulum archaeological zone
- Guide for the explanation of the area
- Bottle of water for archaeological zone.
- Free time in Tulum
- Includes Entrance to the Coba archaeological site
- Bottle of water for the archaeological zone
- Guide throughout the tour
- Free time Coba to climb the pyramid
- Regional food buffet
- Entrance to the Zacil-Ha cenote
- Visit an Mayan Aldea
- Visit to Playa del Carmen 5th Avenue
- Drinks in the Restaurant for lunch
- Tips for the Staff
- Life jacket on the cenote
- Any extra item that is not described on the "Included Section"
- Bring comfortable clothes
- Swimsuits (For jumping into the water)
- Sunglasses and hats (Highly recommended)
- Use biodegradable sunscreen (Protect the environment)
- Cash or credit for extra items and souvenirs