Discover Tulum National Park and its archaeological site which is one of the most visited pre-Columbian era. This ancient Maya city is the only built facing the Caribbean Sea and it is surrounded by walls on three of its side. Cross the wall to enter a fascinating place that was key on the Maya trade route.
After the Tulum excursión, your day continues at Xel-Há. Climb atop the Scenic Lighthouse at this natural wonder and enjoy the 360° view at 131 ft (40 m) tall, to then descend on a waterslide that ends in a natural pool.
This all-inclusive park is about 30 min from where Tulum is located. Your admission includes unlimited snorkel, food, and beverages. Explore its fabulous inlet, which is home for several marine species. Let yourself float on an inner tube by the river that flows into the inlet, and spend great moments gliding through zip-lines or jumping off the Cliff of Courage. Visit as many times as you want its four restaurants and two bars, you will find from international dishes to Yucatecan specialties.
Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus with onboard restroom, from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access and guided tour at the Tulum archaeological site (45 min guided tour and 45 min free time).
- Bottle of water at the archaeological site.
- Certified bilingual guide.
- Train at the entrance/exit of the archaeological site (subject to availability).
- Admission to Xel-Há park at 12:00 p.m.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the inlet and river floating on inner tubes.
- Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views and a fun descent into a refreshing water landing.
- World of Adventure: zip-lines, five-meter jumps, and different rope games.
- Special activities for kids at the Children’s Playground.
- Hikes through jungle paths.
- Unlimited food and drinks and domestic open bar.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Use of snorkeling equipment with a free snorkel.
- Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks.
- Dressing rooms, bathrooms, lockers, showers and a towel.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).