Wet'n Wild water park doesn't just have fun water slides. There is also an ultramodern pool with waves, a relaxing river to float all its calm way and for the little ones a semi-submerged children's area, and the bubble up, an inflatable water for climbing and sliding. Have a Wet'n Wild adventure full of dips, twists and unforgettable moments! Aaah! Ventura is a land of adrenaline where you can fly like a bird on its thrilling zip lines, swing like tarzan on the bungee or traverse the heights on the suspension bridges.
Your admission includes Food service available at: Sunrise restaurant Service: Food and Beverages Type of Beverages: Unlimited juices and soft drinks. Hours: 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Wave Pool: ¡Enjoy an ocean of unending fun in this sensational swimming pool with waves reaching up to 1 meter high!
- Lazy River: Float along a calm, clear and tranquil river as you enjoy the natural surroundings under the gorgeous Caribbean sun, with more than 300 meters of unforgettable relaxation.
- Twister: Race down on a 2-person inner tube with speeds that will make you tremble in excitement at every curve.
- Kamikaze: Feel the sheer adrenaline on this speed drop, featuring refreshing streams of water and some curves for an unforgettable experience.
- Bubba Tub: Have a blast with the whole family in a giant inner tube (max 4 people) as you slide down 6 floors of fun with surprising dips and a refreshing landing.
- Double Space Bowl: For the bravest of the brave, we built these space bowls where you can slide from 15 meters high reaching over 50km/h, finishing the ride with a refreshing dive into a 3-meter pool.
- Kids Park: For little ones, there’s nothing better than their very own kids’ pool with everything they need to have the time of their lives.
- Wet Bubble: Kids face the challenge of climbing to the top of the bubble, where they can bounce and then slide back down with a refreshing splash.
- Aqua Challenge: Complete the tour avoiding obstacles in the shortest possible time and challenge your friends.
- Tarzania: A ride like none other! Combining roller coaster and zip line on a 250-meter track with spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea.
Caribbean Zipline: Cross the entire park at 25 meters in the air on this 4 zip line circuit, more than 300-meter long.
- River Zipline: 2 rows of zip lines that take you on a 200-meter ride over our famous Lazy River.
- Skywalk: Dare to take on the challenge of 2 circuits with more than 6 hanging bridges. Just don't look down!
- Netland: A bridge course made just for kids and the young at heart; make your way across 9 bridges surrounded by nets on this safe yet adrenaline-filled adventure.
- Free Fall Station: Combination of free fall and pendulum.
- Step Up: An activity that tests your skills as you climb up higher and higher trunks, while anchored to a safety system the entire time.
- Ground transportation
- Tips for the Staff
- Any extra item that is not described on the "Included Section"
- Bring comfortable clothes
- Swimsuits (For jumping into the water)
- Sunglasses and hats (Highly recommended)
- Use biodegradable sunscreen (Protect the environment)
- Cash or credit for extra items and souvenirs