Natural and cultural fun in 40 attractions at Mexico’s Majestic Paradise
For those looking for water fun, they can enjoy natural underground rivers, cenotes (sink holes), beaches, inlets and natural pools. Nature lovers can walk along the paths of the jungle and admire jaguars, deer and exotic birds at the aviary with more than 1,000 species, including flamingos and scarlet macaws.
During the day there are a variety of cultural presentations, such as Los Voladores de Papantla (flying men), The Fiesta Charra (horse spectacle) and the Mayan Ball Game. When the night falls, “Xcaret Mexico Espectacular” with 300 artists on stage will take your clients through the history of Mexico, the perfect end for a fun-filled day.
You can also complete their experience, acquiring exceptional activities at additional cost, like swim with dolphins, the tour of snorkel or a relaxing massage, as well as round trip transportation from the hotel.
- Xcaret Mexico Espectacular spectacle
- The Aviary
- Jungle trek
- The Aquarium
- Exotic species as red macaws, jaguars and sea turtles
- Mayan vestiges
- Cultural presentations.
Xcaret Admission Includes
- Access to the beach, bays and natural pools
- Aquatic activities in three underground rivers (includes security bags)
- Shows and exhibitions (equestrian show, Voladores de Papantla and pre-Hispanic dances)
- The new presentation of ‘Xcaret México Espectacular’
- Visit to the Coral Reef Aquarium, the Butterfly Pavilion, the Aviary and the Island of Jaguars
- Life jackets and inner tubes
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and showers
- Free parking lot
- Access to WiFi, ATMs and shops