Xel Ha Tour
Xel-Há Park is an amazing natural aquarium located in the Riviera Maya, 76 miles to the south of Cancun and 30 miles away from Playa del Carmen, the perfect setting for water activities in a natural wonder full of life.
Everybody will love the natural way of having fun at Xel-Há, riding a bike through the jungle trails, admiring different species of native plants at the nursery or visiting the queen conch conservation program.
For those who want a time to relax, there are rest areas with hammocks in front of the inlet, and beautiful sceneries for peaceful walks like the Chacahs Garden.
Kids have a special place for them at the Children´s World, with activities such as a paddling pool, rope climbing, hanging games, painting and drawing.
You will enjoy Continental breakfast, lunch buffet and unlimited beverages.
- Round trip transportation
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Snacks and lunch buffet from 11:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Choose to eat at any of our 4 restaurants
- Domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages all day
- Water activities at the inlet, river and cove
- Use of the snorkel gear with a free snorkel tube
- Access to gardens, The Meliponary and The Nursery
- Life jackets and inner tubes
- Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks
- Towels, restrooms, dressing rooms, and showers
- Any extra item that is not described on the "Included Section"
- Bring comfortable clothes
- Swimsuits (For jumping into the water)
- Sunglasses and hats (Highly recommended)
- Use biodegradable sunscreen (Protect the environment)
- Cash or credit for extra items and souvenirs