It is a special tour of adventures between Cancun and Puerto Morelos, with several cenotes in the middle of the jungle.
Xenotes Oasis Maya includes specialized guide during the tour, round trip transportation, beverages (such as coffee, hot chocolate and juices in the middle of the activities), Glam Picnic, all the equipment and two towels.
You will visit four types of cenotes with an activity in each one.
Open cenote: kayak; semi open cenote: rappel; cavern: snorkel ancient cenote: zip‐line.
- Round trip transportation from the hotel
- Visit to four different types of cenotes: open, semi open, ancient and cavern
- Rappel, zip‐lines, kayak and snorkel activities at the cenotes
- Orange juice, coffee, champurrado (hot cacao beverage) and Mexican sweet bread at the visit of the first cenote
- Glam Picnic at the end of the activities:
- Julienne soup
- Premium bar of deli meats and cheeses
- A variety of rustic breads and condiments to prepare as you wish, accompanied with salads
- Coffee water, wine and beer to choose from
- Certified bilingual guide
- Life jacket
- Rappel equipment: harness and helmet
- Two towels and snorkel equipment
- Restrooms and showers
- Any extra item that is not described on the "Included Section"
- Bring comfortable clothes
- Swimsuits (For jumping into the water)
- Sunglasses and hats (Highly recommended)
- Use biodegradable sunscreen (Protect the environment)
- Cash or credit for extra items and souvenirs