Tour along two circuits of 15 total attractions that go over land, air and water, and through unusual scenarios that will astonish you. Rediscover the world with new sensations, get back to being a kid
Your senses will be the protagonists of a journey through caverns, gardens, a town, rivers, waterfalls and much more. Each one all your senses will be stimulated to awake your imagination and defy your perception.
You and all that you can perceive is the result of entering this fantastic world. Once you control and rule each of your sensations, you will be ready to become a Xensei.
Half day experience in two paths of activities and more than 50 fantastic scenarios:
- Pinwheel, the departure point where the magic begins.
- Path of Feeling: a fun Way of Dwarfs and Giants; different ecosystems in pitch black darkness at Xensatorium; a walk beneath the Earth in the Labyrinth of Underground Arteries; a place full of nature in The Eden; and a refreshing Xitric Garden in this trail known before as Consensible Circuit.
- Path of Doing: known before as Inconsensible Circuit, get wondered with a big red Heartbeat; anoriginal and nonsensical Town; a waterslide in Slip; a hover in the sky in Bird Flight; floating down the stream in Riverlaxing; and getting covered in mud from head to toe in the Sludgerie.
- Incredible moments in visual games, optical illusions and fantastic scenarios.
- A Giftery to purchase very special souvenirs.
- The Xnack area to delight with tasty snacks and regain your energy (with extra cost).
- Lockers, restrooms and showers.
- ATM and WiFi.
- Free parking.
Any extra item that is not described on the "Included Section"
- Remember to bring your printed proof of purchase.
- For your visit bring a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the Park must only contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs of your visit or to have a delicious lunch at Xnack or The Grill.