Xichen Classic Tour
Xichén Clásico is a special tour for visitors who love Maya culture.
From the beginning of the tour to Chichén Itzá archaeological site, your clients will enjoy the legends and history of the Maya with a certified guide.
After Chichén Itzá, visitors can swim at the Sacred Cenote Azul Ik-kil in Valladolid, and delight with a meal buffet at the end.
- Round trip transportation in a panoramic bus with air conditioning and restroom
- Access to Chichén Itzá archaeological site
- One bottle of water at Chichén Itzá archaeological site
- Tour in Chichén Itzá with a certified bilingual guide
- Visit to Sacred Cenote Azul at Ik’Kil with 45 min for swimming
- Lunch buffet at Ik’Kil restaurant
Beverages at Ik’Kil restaurant
Lockers and life jackets at the cenote
Any extra item that is not described on the "Included Section"
- Bring comfortable clothes
- Swimsuits (For jumping into the water)
- Sunglasses and hats (Highly recommended)
- Use biodegradable sunscreen (Protect the environment)
- Cash or credit for extra items and souvenirs