Xplor Park offers fun beyond the surface, where visitors are surrounded by a natural setting of jungle and caves with stalactites and stalagmites. It is located next door to neighbor Xcaret Park, only 5 minutes from Playa del Carmen and 45 minutes from Cancun.
Visitors have fun in four activities: zip-lines (the highest in the Riviera Maya), amphibious vehicles through the jungle and caves, rafts and swimming in the underground rivers. All related to adventure and nature.
In addition, they can enjoy unlimited smoothies and juices at the Oasis and Manantial bar and delight with a healthy buffet at “El Troglodita” restaurant.
- Round trip transportation
- Two river circuits to hand-paddle on rafts
- Two circuits with 14 zip-lines
- Amphibious vehicles along 6.2 mi of two different circuits
- Swim along 430 yards in the Stalactite River
- Unlimited snacks and beverages (chocolate and fresh-flavored water)
- Locker for two
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and bathrooms
- Zip-lines: helmet and harness
- Amphibious Vehicles: helmet and vehicle for two
- Stalactite River Swim: helmet and life jacket
- Rafts: helmet and paddles
- Any extra item that is not described on the "Included Section"
- Bring comfortable clothes
- Swimsuits (For jumping into the water)
- Sunglasses and hats (Highly recommended)
- Use biodegradable sunscreen (Protect the environment)
- Cash or credit for extra items and souvenirs